We have been closely monitoring the official guidance from health authorities, local governments, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the World Health Organization (WHO). Our first priority, as always, is the health and safety of our event attendees, and staff.
To help keep our staff and guests safe, Brighton Asylum Escape will be employing the following actions for the immediate future:
- Disinfecting all rooms and puzzles between game play
- All staff will be required to wear face coverings during their shifts and during game play
- Our industrial fans (three 6×6 powerful fans) will be in operation to ensure that fresh air is constantly circulated throughout the venue. These fans are powerful and ensure our facility is constantly ventilated with fresh air (NOTE: These fans do produce a constant vibrational sound due to the powerful motors
- Hand sanitizer and gloves will be available for your use if you so desire to use them.
- All of our door and windows will remain open at all times to ensure fresh air is constantly circulated. No air conditioners will be in use as these contribute to the spread of COVID.
Your health and safety is our #1 priority.
Last Updated: July 6th, 2020